High-quality demand generation
Cantab has been a reliable partner for B2B demand generation projects in the IT, telecommunications and business services sectors since 1991. Our clients choose Cantab because of our high quality and international presence. What all our clients have in common is that they supply complex products and/or services and their communications need to reach management and executive level.
Our marketing specialists talk to more than 1,000 managers and executives throughout Europe, the US and further afield on a daily basis. As a result, Cantab has an excellent understanding of how to reach your target group, what is relevant to these decision-makers and how we get to talk to them about your products and services.
What makes our B2B demand generation services different:
- Open, non-scripted dialogues. Recent research has shown that 94% of all managers and executives prefer an open dialogue and would rather not be approached with a call script.
- Cantab uses Consultative Calling, a communication technique that focuses on conducting an open dialogue at management level, with interaction and exchange of relevant information on challenges, objectives, projects and investment plans, among others. Download our Consultative Calling whitepaper.
- Our method of communicating with your target group minimises unnecessary refusals.
- Cross-border telemarketing. By using native speakers and our local knowledge, projects are localised with attention to culture, response patterns, values and norms.
- Every telephone call our marketing specialists make is subjected to a strict quality check. This keeps us on our toes and ensures all our calls adhere to the same standard.
- Combination of marketing tools. Telemarketing is rarely isolated from other tools in the marketing mix. One important differentiating aspect of Cantab is the knowledge and flexibility we utilise to combine marketing tools to achieve the best possible result. We can advise you which (combination of) tools to best use to support our telemarketing activities to an optimum extent, such as telemarketing combined with white papers, emails, market research, SEA, etc.